Ready to download your presets? Watch this quick video below!
- Click "Click here to access your presets"
- Within that email, hold down on "download your presets" and click "copy" to copy the link
- Paste this link into your safari or web browsing app (opening within email apps can sometimes cause issues - be sure to open in your regular web browsing app)
- Click each .dng file and click "Open in Lightroom CC"
- To save your preset, click the 3 dots "..." in the upper right hand corner and click "Create Preset"
- Name your preset and save by clicking the checkmark in the upper right hand corner
- You're done! To use the preset on your photos, simply open the photo you want to edit in Lightroom, and go to "Presets".
For prior purchases:
If you purchased prior to 04/22/19, please use the instructions below. These instructions utilize the free app Zip Viewer. For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org